“Fun!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Was in NOLA for a Bachelorette party....we did the pub crawl as an excursion for the day and had a blast! I've been to New Orleans many a time, and I was surprised to learn so much about the city that I didn't know! We were with a fairly large group of people from all over...our guide did a great job of keeping us all together and moving along smoothly. The drinks came out fast and best part is you don't have to pay/tip cause it's all included in the pub crawl price!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Excellent crawl and Orlando knows his stuff! It's a real treat to learn some history, enjoy excellent food and drinks, and see some great sites

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I had never done any kind of crawl before this night and didn't really know what to expect. We were a group of four that got paired up with another group of 4. I felt bad because I think the other group was confused and were under the impression that they were on a culinary crawl. It was a night of a Saints play off game so as the crawl went on the crowds got pretty thick but that's all part of the atmosphere down there. The tour guide, Logan, was friendly and was open to answering any questions we had. He seemed to get along with one party in the group and spent most of the night in discussion with that person. We spent a little longer than planned at the first stop because they were backed up in the kitchen. It's a shame too because there were other stops along the way that I would have liked to stay a little longer. The rest of the stops seemed very rushed. We barely had time to finish drinks before it was time to go again. Thank goodness you can carry drinks with you down there. Over all we had a nice time. I was not thrilled when we came to the last stop of the crawl and as soon as everyone had their drinks the tour guide decided he would leave. He made sure everyone had directions or at least could call a cab if needed. But, then he was gone. I thought surely he would have walked us back to our original meeting place. We were in a quaint hole in the wall pub near the interstate. Thank goodness for GPS my group decided to just hoof it back to our hotel. It was a mile and a half. So, all our drinks were well out of our system by the time we got back. That is my biggest complaint. I wasn't wowed by this tour. But I did enjoy seeing a piece of New Orleans that I had not seen before.

3  Thank Alphatau
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A couple of my friends and I recently visited New Orleans for a weekend getaway. All of us had traveled to New Orleans at least once, but none of us had ever ventured outside of the French Quarter. After a long and fun first night on Bourbon Street we decided we wanted to see what New Orleans is truly all about (outside of the tourist traps), so we booked a "Historic Crawl" with Creole PubCrawl.

Going on the historic crawl was by far the best decision we made all trip. Orlando lead our group that consisted of my friends and some other locals we met. I knew when people that actually lived in New Orleans were paying to go on the crawl we were in for a treat! Orlando was very knowledgeable and funny (I highly recommend asking for him). We got to see so many places and learned so much about the culture and history of New Orleans.

Don't get me wrong, the crawl wasn't all business! We stopped at 3 really cool bars and restaurants and enjoyed signature cocktails! Each stop was planned perfect so we never got tired or thirsty! Without Orlando and Creole Pubcrawl we never would have seen "the real" New Orleans.

To anyone that is visiting New Orleans for the first or last time, make sure Creole Pubcrawl is on your itinerary!

3  Thank rfsalmoniv
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This company gave me the best experience in New Orleans. Orlando Vega was such a friendly guide and he knows good food. I would definitely recommend this to friends and people visiting. Go with Orlando too! He's hilarious and really makes the experience tons of fun for everyone. Get ready to eat a ton!

2  Thank f00dbaby