Tripadvisor

McDonald's
Order Online
Ranked #1,313 of 2,180 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighborhood: Read Boulevard East
Description: Find a McDonald's nearby! Come visit us at 6005 Bullard Rd in New Orleans. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking for a delicious McCafé® coffee nearby, a mouthwatering Big Mac® burger, dollar menu deals, Vanilla Shake or a McDonald's all day breakfast item, a nearby McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For exclusive deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download the McDonald's App and register today!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

McDonalds is mostly the same where ever you go. This was clean, service normal, nothing to brag about. If we come back to this area, would come back

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed October 29, 2019

My two cheeseburger meal was warm and fresh. The restaurant was very clean and the location was convenient.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

HORRIBLE. I ordered a mcflurry and a mcdougle at 6:56pm. At 7:04pm i received a notification through the app stating "thank you. Hope you enjoy your order." As if my order had been completed. I waited and no one ever came. I was forced to get out of my car and go in. The time is now 7:17pm and the manager is on the phone with earbuds and not paying attention to anything. I hear the phone ringing and ringing and business looks usual at this time. I finally spoke to be recognized and the icecream was not even ready. I was just handed my bag with the mcdouble (needless to say COLD) without an apology for me getting out of car or icecream not being ready. I would not be so frustrated but the lack of care was unacceptable. Not to mention my visit before that, I ordered a large smoothie and received a large cup, halfway filled with smoothie. This place needs major improvement on the evening shift.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Prompt service. Staff very friendly and eager to assist. Long lines but staff was very efficient. Good service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Ate for breakfast and the food was just OK... wouldn't want to do that again. Just sayin... but had not time to eat at the hotel.

Date of visit: June 2018