“Fab”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Cross street: Fern
Transit: If your looking to get out of the city and explore the historical St. Charles Ave, you can get on the street car and Vincent's is one stop before Carrolton Ave in the riverbend. The street car will stop in front of Vincent's on the corner of St. Charles Ave. and Fern St.
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

This little Italian restaurant was fabulous. The food and service was impeccable. A true
New Orleans gem!

• Visited August 2014

Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“One of the best”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful and small quaint Garden District neighborhood eatery. Excellent attentive service. Many varied entrées were ordered and they all were excellent. I am quite the connesiour of all things jumbo and Vincent's crab bisque may have been the best I have ever had. I personally had the blackened redfish and it was superb. I cannot recommend this establishment more highly.

New Orleans
“THE place for Italian food in New Orleans!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

You would be really hard pressed to find a better Italian restaurant anywhere in America, but I'll focus on the fact that this is THE best place for Italian food in New Orleans! This cozy restaurant on the St. Charles Avenue streetcar line is walking distance from the riverbend of New Orleans and close to Tulane and Loyola Universities. Great romantic spot, as well as a nice place for a family get together. Once inside, you will be treated like family! The owners Tony and Vincent make everyone welcome from the moment they walk in, and the service is impeccable! I highly recommend the following dishes: Crab Cakes, Shrimp Tagatale, Salmon, and the Chicken Parmesan. Their marinara sauce is the best I have ever had!!! We have been there too many times to count (seriously!) so I will just include photos from my last visit there of 08/16/14 where I had the crab cakes and my daughter just wanted some pasta and marinara sauce. Like always - the food was perfect, as was the service! We love this place and make it a habit to always stop in when we are in town.

• Visited August 2014
Natchez, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best italian in the city”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

everyone at our table had a great dining experience. All of the dishes were expertly prepared. It was a very busy saturday night and they worked our party of 5 in..im not going to pick it apart like most silly people. I have been in the business for 35 years it was all very good. If you have not been there then you are truly missing a memorable meal in New Orleans. keep up the great work. great caring staff very nice meal.

Visited August 2014
Louisiana
“Best Italian Restaurant in NOLA”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Excellent Italian restaurant on St Charles, space is a little crowded but cozy, parking is on the street and can be tight as well. Service is great and very attentive. The food is the star here, we had Redfish, Veal Piccata, Eggplant Napoleon and another Veal dish. Bottom line everything was delicious. I whole heartedly recommend Vincent's, if you like Italian and who doesn't you will love this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014