Tripadvisor
New Orleans

“Jazz brunch with two sets of two sisters”

The Court of Two Sisters
Ranked #262 of 2,262 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: With the only daily jazz brunch in town, Court of Two Sisters is famed for its beautiful wisteria-blanketed courtyard and soothing fountains. This history-rich, two-centuries-old restaurant is a must do for any first-time visitor to the Crescent City, serving up traditional New Orleans recipes for brunch and dinner inside and out. Reservations can be made online and are recommended, especially for patio seating.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The turtle soup is to die for. The roast beef perfect and the bananas foster and bread... I could go on. I can’t miss this on every trip to see my daughter there

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4,789)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved Court of Two Sisters. We went for brunch. Much of the usual fare for brunch, but also a wide selection of New Orleans specialties. Wait staff was just the perfect amount of attentive and even arranged for the jazz combo to play Happy Birthday for my son. The food was great. Dining in the courtyard was magnificent, especially on December 31. Can't say enough good things. Some in our party said it was their favorite thing we did during our trip. Highly recommended!

1  Thank markjS4497PT
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was good. Nothing spectacular - there are other places more worthy of your bock in Nola. The shrimp and grits were tasty but 4/6 shrimp had not been deveined. We were not charged. Another dish had a long strip of plastic in it. So you can see this is not. 5 (or 4) star rating experience. They did however have a menu of GF options ready for review.

1  Thank Baby12121
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoy pour meal! Large variety food and it was tasty!
Unfortunetly we were not able to enjoy a lot of music (max 15 min) during all the brunch since the trio shares is time between the 2 rooms. They have a beatiful terace.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were told we could not miss the jazz brunch here, and I can see why. The food was great, as was the service and that’s including the band that was playing. My friends and I had a great time and we look forward to visiting again.