“Excellent pizza and good service.”

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter
Reserve with OpenTable
Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 1,992 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had the pepperoni and bacon pizza and it was excellent. The crust is crisp and flavorful, the pepperoni and bacon were both excellent and the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses came alive in your mouth the way real cheese should. A very, very good pizza. The service was very good and attentive as well. The only thing that was average was the creme brûlée dessert. Rather than custard, it had more of a pudding texture. The taste was good with a hint of almond but overall it was an average creme brûlée.

Great pizza, good service and I will return next time I am in the French quarter and want pizza.

2  Thank Donald K

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I must say I have ezten my fair share of pizza but this has got to be in my top 3 pizza spots. I had the classic pepperoni pizza and I added grilled gulf shrimp. The pizza was GREAT! I actually visited this place during my trip to New Orleans. I will definitely eat there again when I'm back in the N.O. in November!

1  Thank BlueJ1977
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great pizza, beer selection, and appetizers. Didn't have to wait long for a table about 8pm on a Saturday.

1  Thank bizlizard
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Great meal. Some of the best pizza I have had anywhere. We had the roasted garlic pizza. Great thin crust. Very tasty. Don't miss the grilled artichoke appetizer. If you like artichokes you will love this starter.
Small place at the far end of the French Market. We were here on the recommendation of the concierge at our hotel. He did not steer us wrong! You may have to hunt a bit to find it but it is worth the effort. My only regret is that we went there our last evening in New Orleans. If we had found it earlier we would have eaten there several times.

4  Thank E1441
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I eat here 2 or 3 times every single time I'm in New Orleans!!! For ten years straight they have maintained excellent quality and even make us something that's no longer on the menu!!!! Ask for "The old garlic bread" which is on thin pizza crust (now served on a bread). It's amazing!! No complaints ever about anything. Great salads, wraps, pastas, and desserts too! They also serve Woodchuck cider... yum!!