Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter
Ranked #141 of 2,104 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Had been to LPK several years back. Returned with my husband on a week long visit to nola for a quick lunch.
I had the garlic pizza on wheat. He had the BBQ pizza on white.
We both enjoyed the uniquely delicious pizza.

1  Thank goodymd

Reviewed February 1, 2014

'twas the night before a marathon. Place was packed with runners. So, there was a wait. We were seated outside. Food was really good and worth the wait, had there been a bar to sit at. Service was adequate despite being super busy. Server forgot our garlic bread, but brought it to us late and didn't charge us. Should have gone a slower night. Recommend if in town.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Just so so the last time there. Loved it before, maybe an off night. Nevertheless the local rave about Mona Lisa...will try it next time in NOLA

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Have seen this place before but thought who wants to eat pizza when in New Orleans with all the good cajun food available. BUT, this place was amazing and the menu is not just pizza and the pizza isn't your ordinary pizza either! Atmosphere was great, service was good but the food was outstanding! Will be back!!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I'd read a number of positive reviews on the Louisiana Pizza Kitchen and decided to give it a try on a Friday night for dinner. What a great surprise! I was able to get a table immediately, as was every other party who came in after me, whether as a couple or a larger party. My waiter was great - helpful, friendly, checking up on me but not every other minute. Matter of fact, I watched him handling another table of four, offering recommendations and explaining what was in the various dishes. I started with the wild mushroom ravioli, which was more plentiful than I expected (but still delicious), then moved onto the special pizza of the evening, lamb with Greek toppings (feta, etc.). The pizza is thin-crust, like you'd find in Rome. Also tried the Woodchuck raspberry cider to drink, which was excellent. They have a good wine/beer list, so plenty to choose from. Save room for dessert, though - every dessert was $6 and sounded wonderful (key lime pie, bread pudding, Bananas Foster, triple-lay chocolate cake, etc.). No problem with the bill, which came when I asked for it, Atmosphere is fairly casual - you can bring friends and family. Altogether I paid less for this meal than I did for smaller meals without dessert elsewhere. I'll absolutely be back on my next visit.

1  Thank Anthony A