“Great little find on quiet corner”

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter
Reserve with OpenTable
Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,990 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our server Jerry was great. We had the roasted garlic pizza, greek salad, chicken picatta, and spaghetti which were all very tasty. They serve wood fired, thin crust pizzas. I'll make this stop next time I'm in NOLA and will recommend to everyone.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Had the jambalya pizza and a Greek salad love the pizza and salad the small salad was enough for 3 people pizza was great but kinda small for 15 bucks but another great experience here I seems allot of people here from my tour

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We are at this resturant because a friend had reccomended it. The pizza was okay. It wasn't great and it wasn't terrible. I also had a salad that was pretty good. I came with a group of friends (5 of us total) and after we were finished eating the server said it was against resturant policy to split the checks for us, but that she could run multiple cards for one check, we would just have to make a list for her of the amounts we wanted on each card and it could not be more or less than the total price. I was really annoyed by this policy. Not very customer friendly. There is better food to eat in New Orleans than this pizza. I won't be returning.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had dinner here. This place is overrated and our pizza was average at best. Cup of Lobster bisque was $7.25.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a place that I will remember for my next visits. If pizza is what you want, this should be your stop. Very tasty and great staff.