Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter
Reserve with OpenTable
Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 1,933 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We asked Vaughn where to take the kids for pizza so we walk into this little brick building at the end of the street. Vaughn was dead on every time! Great Pizza! Great Jambalaya! Great Service!

Visited December 2012

“ Rude and apparently don't need the business”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Not sure about the food because we left before ordering. We arrived with my family
that included a 5yo who likes to chat. They were rude and we left. There were a total of 6 people in the restaurant. The two 4-top tables were right next to 2 parties of adults that were enjoying a early afternoon of drinks and food. In an attempt to not sit right on top of those customers, we chose one of 6 top tables. Had it busy we wouldn't have done this...but it was a Monday at 5pm and no large crowds anywhere. Apparently, Louisiana Kitchen staff figure holding a table for 6 customers that didn't exist was worth more money than rhe the 4 who were sitting and ready to eat and spend money. For us to move to the smaller table would've potentially disturbed their current customers and caused us to leave. the street and had a lovely lunch at So..we left and went down Magnolia Grill ...and tipped our typical 30% to smarter and friendlier service industry people. So to the waiter that so rudely and patronizingly asked us to move...4 is greater than 0 every day of the week...and 0 = $0. Coming from the industry. ..shame on you.

San Francisco
“Great pizza! In French Quarter and near Frenchman Street.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great place for a bite before walking over to Frenchman Street to hear some great music. Crust was airy and crispy! Toppings were full of flavor. If I lived in New Orleans I'd be here once a week for sure. Yummy!!

• Visited March 2013
Havre De Grace
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

On my first trip to The Big Easy, I made a stop here when I was browsing at The Market Place and made an excellent choice. Their pizza was so delicious that next time I return for another visit, I will order a bigger size since I enjoyed their pizza that I should have ordered a bigger size. Their server Elvis was consummate professional and glad to have him as our server.

I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant. Thank you Louisiana Pizza Kitchen for making us feel welcome and for being in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act by welcoming our small service dog into your eating establishment. :)

• Visited January 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food, casual setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We love pizza! So even in a seafood heavy town like New Orleans we wanted to be able to seek out some good pizza and we found it.

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen is located near the French Market. We went for dinner after a long (and great) day on a swamp tour and it was nice to kick back and relax here. The atmosphere is casual and welcoming. They have a good beer selection and wine list with daily drink and food specials.

We started with small salads – I had the Caesar and my husband had the Greek salad. The “small” salads were generous in portion; by the time our pizzas arrived we were on our way to full.

The pizzas are cooked in a brick oven and have a thin crunchy crust – delicious. Whole wheat crust was an option in addition to a traditional crust - I tried this and it was very good! We both ordered our own pizza, about 10-11 inches around with 4 slices in each pizza – one would have been enough to share. We were fortunate to have a refrigerator/microwave in our hotel room so we took our leftovers home – this was a great idea as the pizza made for a good snack later that week – it serves well hot or cold!

• Visited March 2013