“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter
Reserve with OpenTable
Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,919 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Havre De Grace
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

On my first trip to The Big Easy, I made a stop here when I was browsing at The Market Place and made an excellent choice. Their pizza was so delicious that next time I return for another visit, I will order a bigger size since I enjoyed their pizza that I should have ordered a bigger size. Their server Elvis was consummate professional and glad to have him as our server.

I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant. Thank you Louisiana Pizza Kitchen for making us feel welcome and for being in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act by welcoming our small service dog into your eating establishment. :)

• Visited January 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food, casual setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We love pizza! So even in a seafood heavy town like New Orleans we wanted to be able to seek out some good pizza and we found it.

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen is located near the French Market. We went for dinner after a long (and great) day on a swamp tour and it was nice to kick back and relax here. The atmosphere is casual and welcoming. They have a good beer selection and wine list with daily drink and food specials.

We started with small salads – I had the Caesar and my husband had the Greek salad. The “small” salads were generous in portion; by the time our pizzas arrived we were on our way to full.

The pizzas are cooked in a brick oven and have a thin crunchy crust – delicious. Whole wheat crust was an option in addition to a traditional crust - I tried this and it was very good! We both ordered our own pizza, about 10-11 inches around with 4 slices in each pizza – one would have been enough to share. We were fortunate to have a refrigerator/microwave in our hotel room so we took our leftovers home – this was a great idea as the pizza made for a good snack later that week – it serves well hot or cold!

Leawood, Kansas
“Nice Change of Pace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Tired of rich, heavy Cajun & creole food during your NOLA visit? This could be exactly what you are looking for. Tucked away near the end of the French Market (away from the French Quarter crowds), this small pizza & pasta place offers good value and a charming, homey atmosphere. We sat at one of the tables next to the open windows/doors looking out at the old U.S. Mint. We highly recommend the salads as others have commented and one, thin pizza from the wood-burning oven was perfect for two. Excellent wine selection by the glass & bottle - someone really knows what they're doing here. We really enjoyed this low-keyed place!

“A nice surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This was a bit of a walk from our hotel, but it was totally worth it. Nice cozy atmosphere, but family friendly. Our food was delicious, spinach salad, lasagna and jambalaya. Great wine selection. Not overly pricey. I'd definitely recommend it!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“great wine by the glass!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Wine by the glass is always fresh! Why? because they have a terrific system that stores the wine air tight.....so, each glass is perfect!....Wine lovers will appreciate this, I know....because, I love wine, too. Salads are wonderful. The small salad is all you need, it is enough for anyone. Pizza's are thin and are perfect for those watching calories. Our daughter loved the spaghetti and meat balls. A great place to take the family. Atmosphere is vey nice and cozy, exposed brick walls, french doors and palladium windows.Reminds me of some of the great small restaruants in Europe. A great break from cajun cooking!

• 3 of 5 bubbles