“Delicioous Pizza - place is a good option to get a break from cajun/creole”

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter
Reserve with OpenTable
Louisiana Pizza Kitchen French Quarter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,998 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed January 3, 2013

In a nutshell here is what I would vouch for: The Alligator sausage and the Four Seasons(vegetarian) Pizza

Location: Right next to the French Market. Price is very reasonable.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Best calzone I have had in years, very fresh and delicious. My nephew dove into the bacon pepperoni pizza and just loved the ton of melty, stringy mozzarella cheese. It was chilly the day we went, and though it was the middle of the week in January, there was still a good crowd for lunch. You know a place is good if the POLICE are eating there and NOPD was in the house>. Nice first trip to New Orleans for me and I will be back. Maybe on a less family friendly trip next time through, with more adult themed activities.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

the location is close to the river and so many other options after lunch. the street car is right there and provides convenient transportation.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Trying this place was a bet for us, but it turned out amazing. We wanted to take a break from Creole food, so we went for some unique pizza. Ironically, we got the Shrimp Etouffee Pizza with Whole Wheat crust. It looked like curry on a huge naan, but it tasted really good. We also got the Baby Spinach salad, and the dressing was DELICIOUS. Surprisingly, LPK has really nice atmosphere as well. I regret not trying their desserts, because they have quite a list of desserts.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We went to LPK on a Friday night and had to wait awhile. We expected that, but the problem was that there was no one in charge of seating. We were sent outside to wait and told nothing for about 15 minutes until we took it upon ourselves to re-enter the place when a waiter happened walk by 7 offered to find us a table. (As if we had just arrived!)
After that, the evening got better. We ordered the fried calamari, the soup of the moment-a mushroom brie to die for, and a couple of microbrews that were daily specials to start. All of it was great. I'd have that soup every day! Our pizzas were the jambalaya and sausage-my husband's sausage pizza was perfect, but I have to say the jambalaya sauce was too soupy so you could not eat it as a pizza. The shrimp were smoky and plump, but I left most of it alone since the sauce ruined the crust making it a goopy mess. I would definitely go again, but would try something else.