“Gotta try the Souffle!”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #572 of 1,947 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cross street: North Peters
Southaven, Mississippi
“Gotta try the Souffle!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had the salmon with the honey chili sauce on the side. Good thing too because it was a little too sweet for our taste. The salmon we had blackened, and it was yummy. The highlight of our meal was the wine, recommended by our waiter, and the Grand Marnier Souffle, which was AWESOME!!

Visited June 2012

Gretna, Louisiana
“Gotta try if you love steak. $$$$$$”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was prepared to not like Morton's b/c it's a chain, but was pleasantly surprised to find it was a great experience. The food was so good; the smell was tantalizing when we first sat down. Went for our anniv. and they had confetti on table, personalized menus, and took a photo that they put in a paper frame for us; all very nice. The service was good, no complaints. The cocktail I had was the best I've ever had. The food was excellent; cannot think of anything they could have done better. We like to try upscale places on occasion and Morton's does not disappoint. It is, I might add, VERY expensive.
Also, I like fine dining, but not snobby places and did not have to deal with that here.

• Visited June 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Happy hour”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We did happy hour here on a Wednesday night. The bar bites are six or seven dollars. We got four for a party of three and it made a very nice, inexpensive, light dinner. The happy hour is over at 6:30.. This place is in a mall, though you wouldn't know it from the inside, and we walked around the mall afterward. The mall closes earlier than you would expect, so that was fast, and we then walked up and down the river walk.

Visited June 2012
Scranton PA
“Incredible”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Incredible food and Service. First class all the way! Downside is your going to pay for it! $$$$$$$

Visited May 2012
Belle Chasse, Louisiana
“TOO expensive & is not even good.”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I went with my husband to celebrate our anniversary. I order a salad (because nothing in the menu looked good to me) and mu husband ordered shrimp. I got 5 pieces of lettuce with blue cheese and pecans and he got 4 shrimps. I had a side of mashed potatoes and he had a side of some potatoes with cheese. We paid $95 for the worst salad (I could've make that at home) and he said the shrimps were good but 4 shrimps really? We left hungry.

• Visited April 2012