“Outstanding!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 15, 2014

One of my favorite New Orleans restaurants, and I live here. Family owned and run, the Pierce's make it a special place. The best crawfish etouffe anywhere. Everything is great, but I was very surprised at what an incredible steak they serve. Try the Rum Ramsey cocktail before, but do not leave until you've had the bread pudding. I never get tired of this place. Love it.

2  Thank Mike L

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Overall amazing! The staff was incredibly great at their jobs. The gumbo was great and authentic. The main dishes, although pricey, were huge on taste. As others have said, the bread pudding with whisky sauce is to die for.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My boss has been taking us to the Bon Ton Cafe for years. Great food and old style dining. The service is excellent as well. I love the Crawfish Etoufée and the Soft Shell Crab. I definitely recommend the Bon Ton Cafe if you are downtown.

2  Thank Jessica_BV
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary. Deena was our waitress and she was awesome! Very friendly, knowledgeable about the menu, loved the atmosphere. The food was delicious! More than I expected since friends didn't recommend it. Glad we had the opportunity to eat there and meet one of the most down to earth waitresses we come across while in New Orleans.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

A great New Orleans restaurant. The oysters alvin were
outstanding! The bread pudding is quite good.. Good
service -- definitely take the advice of the wait person.
Decent wine list -- we chose the Cakebread sauvignon