“Wonderful!”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Murphysboro, Illinois
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Everything we had was incredible. For an app we got the Crab Au Gratin that was out of this world! The garlic shrimp was very tasty & so was the Red fish with crawfish étouffée. Try the house specialty cocktail Rum Ramsey!

Visited June 2013

Middlesex
“Adorable Place & Good Food”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Let me preface this review by saying that I am sadly not a fan of creole/Cajun cooking but I ate it because I was in NOLA so who cares what my preference is? My husband and I couldn't leave without saying we tried it. I had the crawfish etouffee and he had crab imperial and crab cooked in another fashion and we both cleaned our plates. It is still not my favorite style of cooking but the fact that I finished the plate means it had to be good! We had the crawfish appetizer and it was so moist and succulently - so well cooked!! As far as the bread pudding with whisky sauce.. again it wasn't my cup of tea but maybe other who like bread pudding will like it? The whisky sauce tasted like whisky then the bread pudding tasted like rough bread, however, the pecan ice cream.. I would just order that next time it was delicious. I agree with other reviews. The service is slow but my husband and I were on vacation to get away from our fast-paced lives and enjoyed the in between meal breaks. I hate when I have to ask for a water refill but it is what it is like I said we were on vacation and everything else was scrumptious. The restaurant is as pricey as a place like Commanders Palace which is supposed to be phenomenal so I will say that maybe their prices are a bit too high. So many good places to eat down there that I probably wouldn't go back here upon return because of the high price but it was good!

Note: They close relatively early and get pretty busy so make a reservation!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Amanda L
Toronto, Canada
“great crawfish”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was a small casual place with red and white table cloth's the food and service was great, if you want to try true local cuisine this is the place. Need reservations closes early by 10 pm.

• Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Fun Place”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Bon Ton is a really nice place for dinner. They have great food on offer, and a killer house drink called the Rum Ramsey. Try it, you'll like it.

Visited May 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“Great food - Really terrible service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food is fantastic, really really fantastic.... But the service was terrible. It was almost a joke how bad it was. The waiter comes out and introduces himself and the bus boy to you like you are going to be taken care of then it all goes down hill from there. If you have all the time In the world to wait and service isn't important to you, the food might be worth your wait. The chef is definitely putting out amazing food. The wait staff needs to be retrained or managed better.

Visited May 2013