“This place is a keeper!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bon Ton Cafe

Bon Ton Cafe
Ranked #68 of 1,933 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“This place is a keeper!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Finally, after four days in NOLA we finally found a place that has atmosphere, authentic cajun food, a moderate price, a great location , excellent service and mouth watering dishes. Do not miss this place. It is our number one rated restaurant in the Quarter.

“Great Seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

One of the best meals we have ever had, hands down! You will need a reservation for busy times of the year. We had crawfish etouffee and their signature red fish dish. Wonderful food, great service.

1 Thank Alicia1060
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Absolutely Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

After a disappointing meal at Antoine's, my partner and I ate the next evening at the Bon Ton Café. What a difference! Excellent service, a fine menu, a warm atmosphere, superb cuisine, and reasonable prices. As resident of Connecticut we noted with interest that our governor was also eating at the restaurant. A wise choice for all concerned.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ronald C
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Good Food and Better Deserts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food was superior and our waitress was the best. The bread pudding was to die for. It was slow for a Monday when we got there right at 5:00 pm, but before we left, the restuarant was almost full with patrons.

1 Thank COTTONMID
Pensacola, Florida
“AWESOME Best Place in NOLA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

During our vacation my wife said the dinner she had at Bon Ton was the highlight of her stay. My family has marked special occasions there for many years. The owner came out and spoke to us and was kind to my father. The waitress was a treasure- she saw my dad, acted as if she recognized him even though chances were slim, then proceeded to reassure him that she would bring out an assortment of appetizers that he would like, as if he had a standing order at Bon Ton. The broiled shrimp she brought were the finest I have EVER tasted,and I have been to a few places. Our entrees were second to none. My wife raved about her steak, and my brother in law tasted my entree a time or three, proclaiming he would order as I did on subsequent visits. We drank Rum Ramseys, the beverage of choice, and the bread pudding with whiskey sauce was RIDICULOUS. FANTASTIC place, and they accomodated us despite multiple changes to our reservation time and day. If you go to New Orleans and you don't eat here, you have missed the whole reason for going to the big easy.

1 Thank mdrobe2