“Ok, but no big deal” 2 of 5 bubbles

Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok, but no big deal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2009

I was visiting my daughter and my last night there we decided to try someplace on Magazine Street. It was late on a Saturday night, JazzFest had started, and every place was crowded. We were not exactly in the mood for pizza, but they had some empty tables, so we tried it. It took awhile for someone to give us menus, it took a REALLY long time for the small pizza we ordered (plus they were out of whole wheat dough). We had grilled chicken/feta/tomato pizza, and it was just ok. Certainly not worth the long wait. Waitress was pleasant enough, and obviously busy. So, not a place I'll return to, given the large number of other options in the city.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

• Arabic first
Boston
“Nice casual spot, good prices, decent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2009

We were there with a group of 30 high school students and enjoyed the back patio. Staff was very accomodating. The pizza looked very good and our group was satisfied. The veggie panini I had was just o.k. The apple pecan pie that I understand was made by the owner was out of this world. If I get back to this area I would go here again, my kind of casual place with moderate prices and friendly staff.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Portland
“Good Pizza Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2008

We had the Magazine Street special and the kids shared a cheese/pepperoni. I would say it was above average thin crust pizza. We were there at an odd time (2:00ish) and there was only one other group - needless to say, we had great service! It was quite a hot day and we were enjoying the air conditioning but I did check out the courtyard just to make sure we weren't missing something - we weren't.

Kenner
“The White Irish Channel Pizza was to die for!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2008

The pizza had shrimp and crawfish all over, and was on a delicious thin crust. The server was very nice and the pizza was out very soon. We loved everything about Rockys and New Orleans and will be back for more. The manager Kevin had everything running great and made us feel at home.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“What went wrong? After frequenting the place for years the place just got tired of me or i got tired of the place... i...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2008