“Great ”
Review of Broussard's

Broussard's
Reserve with OpenTable
Broussard's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #231 of 2,104 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Cross street: Bourbon St
Description: In a city that joyously celebrates dining as an art form, Broussard's has been a favorite fixture in New Orleans for nearly 100 years. Dishes fashioned with an exotic blend of French and Creole influences have made New Orleans a preferred target for lovers of inspired cuisine the world over. Located right in the heart of New Orleans' Vieux Carre, or French Quarter, Broussard's merges a mix of classic food, old architecture and tradition to achieve an experience that you'll always remember.
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I did a fancy brunch here last weekend. It was pricey but the service and food was great. I had the chicken and waffles. My friends had the eggs Benedict French toast and omelette and raves about it. A fancier atmosphere but no dress code. Lovely staff. A great place overall

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Making tthe decision to have my husband’s surprise birthday celebration dinner was hands down one of the best decisions I made in the whole process. Broussard’s was great in every way. We do not live in NOLA so the whole planning process had to be done via e-mail and phone calls. Working with the GM, she made everything so easy from food selection to wine selection to recommending which private room would accommodate our party. She suggested a florist, recommended table setup.......you name it, she was on it. The food was outstanding for a party of 30 and every guest has since commented to me about how good the food was. Our server(s) were so attentive and when I snuck in to check it out before hand, it was exactly the way I wanted it to be. Whatever the celebration, Broussard’s is definitely the place that will make it happen!

1  Thank labs6688 .
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is one of New Orlean's "Grande Dames" and it truly lives up. The bottomless rose for brunch is fabulous as is the setting, the food and the service. The Garden room overlooking the courtyard is intimate and charming.

Rebecca S, General Manager at Broussard's, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Charlene,

Thank you for choosing to join us during brunch! We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again soon!

Cheers!
Rebecca Schattman
rebeccas@broussards.com

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We had the fixed price menu and it was just awful. The mussels were cold and the fries soggy. The dessert was nothing more than a bit of whipped cream and jam. We had one bottle of wine, and they tried to charge us for two. Truly the Worst Meal I've Ever Had In New Orleans, and I live here!!!! Not at all worth the $19.20 it cost. As my mother used to say... never eat in a restaurant with carpeting.

Rebecca S, General Manager at Broussard's, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your most recent dining experience at Broussard’s. I am truly sorry that your fries were soggy and you did not enjoy the Emperor’s Fool dessert. I take a great deal of pride in overseeing all aspects of our operations, especially guests satisfaction. If you would be willing to speak with me further I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make amends for your dining experience at this is truly not our standard.

Rebecca Schattman
rebeccas@broussards.com

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We were so pleased with the Sunday Jazz brunch! The musicians were strolling and truly added ambience to our stay. The service was quick and spot on. The endless mimosas were quite a value and they kept those and our waters topped off at all times. Having found service overall spotty within NOLA, this was a great surprise. Our food was absolutely marvelous - finally tried the southern favorite of Fried Chicken and Waffles, and my daughter had steak and eggs. We finished every bit. It was very loud inside overall, with the music and talking, so if you're looking for a quiet place, this would not be it. But otherwise, put it on your list!