“Great New Orleans Restaurant”

K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 1,979 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Cross street: St. Louis Street- Conti Street
Description: In July 1979, K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen(R) opened its doors in New Orleans. In only a few years, Chef Paul Prudhomme's Cajun and Creole French Quarter restaurant attracted world travelers and continues to excite diners today.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

K-Paul's is a great find staff very friendly and helpful and the food cooked to perfection. Since this was my first time to K-Pauls we decided to try the combo Carp and Fillet (Surf and Turf) it was delicious!

Highly recommend making reservations as this is a well known Great resturrant that is on the small side (not too many tables). Make sure to reserve a table away from any doors (front or rear) as depending on the evening could be drafty and chilly.

1  Thank kpaul1285

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Once again, it's really nice to see another restaurant attached to a "celebrity" chef that continues to deliver excellent food, service and ambiance. Going to K-Pauls was one of the highlights of our five day trip to NOLA. The restaurant was fairly busy when we arrived, but we had reservations so were led to our table immediately. What followed was a delicious dinner, nicely spiced, with dessert too. This is also a great place to people watch, as the place was fairly busy. Too many times going to a place like this tends to be disappointing; in the case of K Pauls, that was NOT the case.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The Service from MARY D (for the last Number of years) has ALWAYS been Customer focused and a BLAST. DONNA has now replaced her (Mary has moved back home) and Raised the BAR... WOW.. Food.. always a 4 star, the K PAUL COSMO is knee dropping UNBELIEVABLy Delicious... Dessert.. ALWAYS have 2..

1  Thank BrianFHouston
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been buying Chef Paul spices on line for years. They have always been of such high quality that they have always been my Go To choice. So it seemed only fitting that when we were in NOLA that we should stop by and try out his restaurant. We went for lunch an the place was packed -- a good sign. Great selection of Po Boys and other Southern choices. Great wines and beers available too. We are heading back next month and you can be assured this will be on our Re Do list. Oh and I can buy the spices right on premise too which is handy.

Thank Codiak!
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a place you definitely need reservations for. The service was efficient and friendly. Bring your credit card because the prices were more than I was planning BUT was worth every penny. My wife had the soft shell crab special that I didn't even want to try after a previous experience elsewhere but after sampling what she had, I was disappointed that I had not ordered it too. My dish was just as tasty as well. When we come back, this is definitely a redo.

1  Thank patritch