“Starbucks Sheraton”

Ranked #38 of 88 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Already made a complaint to the head-office. Everyone can have a bad day. I have sometimes. But not a bad attitude. I did not understand what the lady told me and she was giving me a dirty and angry look. Did not say anything. Even goodmorning was too much. I responded the same, I must say, but then she started to make some comments to her colleques in front off me. And the started to laugh. Stupid tourist. That was the bloody limit for me.Not used to it from Starbucks. Love to go Starbucks, and still. But this was not acceptional behaviour. If I do that with my clients.... wow!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

It's starbucks people. always a very long line. but the coffee it so GOOD!! And as you know it cost a lot !!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This shop was located right in the Sheraton Hotel and was most convenient for us to get our morning coffee as we were staying in the hotel. Staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I tried their new Caramel Flan Latte today. I thought it was really warm and cozy. It taste familiar.

I stop by all the time when I'm downtown, they're always nice and friendly, so are the other customers in line waiting for their Starbucks fix!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Cozy and very nice. A blessing to have it inside the hotel. Better than the hotel restaurant. Bought myself a nice mug as well. I recommend this Starbucks.