“wonderful experience”

Commerce Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 1,998 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Closed due to damage suffered in Hurricane Katrina.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We went there as a group and all of us just loved this place.
It is a unique experience and we had a good breakfast which helped us through our whole day.
The staff is EXTREMLY friendly!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

While staying just around the block I wanted someplace casual to have great food and I certainly was not disappointed. I had the best Gumbo ever and I am sure there was a whole chicken in it that melted in your mouth.Not only was the food and service excellent,you felt you were part of a wonderful family.Cant wait to return to New Orleans so I can try their amazing food!!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Enjoyed the fun, casual breakfast vibe here. Good, solid breakfast. I was charmed by the old timey cash register clunking away. My 2nd Southern breakfast and I discovered I enjoy grits with my breakfast and yay! gluten-free. It was steps from our hotel too.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Try the Cajun hollandaise special. Sausage, jalapeños and onions in a fabulous cheese sauce over an open face biscuit, topped with two eggs. You then have to have a walk or a nap. Really good breakfast here and great prices...no need to go to the Quarter. Fabulous fried chicken on Thursday.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast as it was near our hotel, and we saw great reviews. Delicious. The biscuits, grits, eggs, and bacon hit the spot. We want back two more times! The staff were great! I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I was in NOLA!

1  Thank Stacez55