“Awesome”

Slice Pizzeria - St. Charles
Reserve with OpenTable
Slice Pizzeria - St. Charles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 1,990 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Slice Pizzeria has been serving New Orleans best pizza since 2004. Our St. Charles location is located conveniently by the Lower Garden District and the Central Business District. You can dine in, take your food to go, or order delivery. While dining in you can watch the streetcars go by on historic St. Charles Ave in our cozy quirky ambiance. We use only the finest ingredients, and most of it is locally sourced so you know it's fresh. Our pizza's are as unique as the city of New Orleans and you can order everything by the pie or the slice. Also try our incredible and affordable Italian cuisines, salads, starters, and pastas.
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Casual and comfortable in every way if you love pizza . Arugula salad is amazing !!!!'
The BBQ shrimp has my Cajun hubby drooling !
Pizza is thin and crisp , cheesy and yummy!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

After a long day at the festival, my friend and I were tired and just wanted a quick bite someplace close to the hotel. We saw Slice while we were passing by one day on the trolley so decided to try it. The atmosphere was welcoming, with a friendly staff. We ordered pizza, which was fresh and good. But something the server said got my curiosity up. We had been discussing seafood and he insisted that I needed to try the BBQ shrimp po-boy that they served if we came back again. Well being that I'm from Texas, I have one idea of BBQ and I kinda turned up my nose to the idea. But he said that New Orleans BBQ shrimp is completely different and that I would love it. Needless to say, we did go back, and I did have the BBQ Shrimp Po-Boy. WOW!! Was he right!! NOTHING like I expected! It's a worstershire based sauce, actually more like a gravy. Not a po-boy you can pick up - definitely knife and fork. It's amazing that with all the high dollar seafood restaurants in New Orleans, it turns out that a po-boy in a pizzeria turns out to be one of my favorites the whole time in NOLA!! - Oh, yeah, and don't forget to have a cold Abita!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I love calzones, and they are done very well here. Overall prices are fair, food is pretty darn good. We ate there twice on an 8-night visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nothing just out of the ordinary. Don't get the "fresh" make your own pizza. They don't put pizza sauce on it and I didn't realize that. The waitress offered to make another slice, but I felt that it was my fault, so I didn't expect it. She did bring me a little bowl of pizza sauce. And the Mojitos were 1/2 price - Yuk! Not a good balance of OJ and champagne. Had to ask for more OJ. VERY nice waitress! Good atmosphere for a quiet evening.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I loved Slice! They have amazing pizza (I like the PGA and the Spinach Chicken Pie) which has never disappointed. They also have great drink specials, like half price Sangria or half price beer pitchers. The vibe is laid back and fun and we always get wonderful and speedy service. I recommend this to all my friends who come to town.