“Great lunch...really ”
Review of Fredrick's On The Avenue - CLOSED

Fredrick's On The Avenue
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Breakfast, Lunch & Brew Great local breakfast and Po'Boy joint with healthy options too.
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

In town for a five day class at Hilton. Ate lunch here four out of five days. Quick service and great tasting food...love the atmosphere...the guys behind the counter are awesome cooks and fun to talk to. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were absolutely starving during a recent parade and decided to give this place a try. The food was great for an on-the-go recharge. My husband's jambalaya was pretty standard but try the catfish po' boy was outstanding - it had just the right amount of spice and heat!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This place was recommended to us for a quick lunch by our hotel clerk as fast and inexpensive but good. Served us well. My partner enjoyed a tasty poor boy, and the picky eater, me, had a yummy crab cake. Definitely want to remember this little hideaway. Casual, just a few tables in the back, order at the counter, eat, pay and go with pleasant memories.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The airport shuttle driver that brought me to my hotel suggested Fredrick's to me. Said he stopped by for a breakfast po boy at least twice a week. That's a pretty good recommendation in my book. I stopped by in the morning before my flight. I really wasn' t in the mood for breakfast food, so I asked if I could get a roast beef sub for breakfast. They said no problem. I got it fully dressed. Tasty! Also, I ordered their crab and corn bisque. Very good, as well.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Gentlemen recommended the hot sausage, but I didn't care for it. I should have stayed with my corned beef selection. I will go back and try the breakfast. Heard it was better.