“Mulates Cajun”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Miami, Florida
“Mulates Cajun”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The service was terrible, yes we had a big group. and of course tip is already included 18%,
That's if your getting good service and the food is good over fried over seasoned. This is not what New Orleans food really taste like.
I would say don't go here

• Visited March 2012

Philadelphia
“surprise find”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

this one wasn't in the guide book but we were hungry and it was Thanksgiving and it was open. looked like a typical tourist joint. Imagine our surprise when the food was superb, the staff helpful and the manager attentive. definitely worth a visit

Visited November 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
“Crawfish cake benedict.”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I can't say enough good things about our random stop into the Riverview. We passed it a few times near our hotel and decided to head in as they were still serving breakfast around 11:15 on a Saturday.
I ordered the crawfish cake benedict and it far exceeded my expectations. My husband had the muffaletta and really really enjoyed it. For the price, this is one of the best places I've eaten in New Orleans. The drinks were great and strong and didn't seem overpriced. Our waitress was really attentive and helped us decide on both drinks and food. I will definitely make this a stop on our next visit to New Orleans.

• Visited November 2011
Lucedale, Ms
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

One of our regular stops. We like to eat breakfast here. But the lunch menu looks great too!

Visited May 2011