“Fantastic!!”

Grand Prairie, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Had never been to a Bubba Gumps, was my first experience. The waitstaff & bartenders were incredible. Service was fantastic, food was scrumptious. Highly recommend the Hush Pups appetizer.

• Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Fun experience, good food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is one of the better Bubba Gump's due to the fact it's in the South. I have been to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in New York City and Gatlinburg, Tennessee and this is by far the best one. My mom, my sister, and I visited this location the day after Christmas for lunch. My sister ordered a hamburger, and my mom and I ordered the Shrimp New Orleans. We also ordered alcohol - I ordered a margarita on the rocks and they ordered white russians. I must say the margarita on the rocks was the best one I've ever had. The meal was also just as delicious, and the service was excellent. This is definitely a great family place to go especially if you're a fan of Forrest Gump, but who isn't? ;) Will be back!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank ChelseaNicole7
Auburn, Alabama
“WOW!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Comfortable and casual, pleasant service, but the gumbo was the hottest I ever had! Truely my inner ears burned!

Visited December 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Pales in Comparison to Cajun Restaurants”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always enjoy eating at Bubba Gump's if I am lucky enough to have one where I am visiting, and this was a good meal (average for Bubba Gump's).

However, I was surprised to realize that the meal was just not as enjoyable as the other places we ate during our trip to New Orleans.

Shrimp is easy to find in the French Quarter, and the seasonings used in this area are amazing. Bubba Gump - you are going to have to step it up to compete with the deliciousness that is food in New Orleans.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank myzygy
“A Chain but good food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

looking for something quick we went to Bubba Gump and they had great fish dishes. The serve large portions and the waiters make it a show. No rush like most chains and prices were very reasonable.Had not eaten at one of these before but will certainly think about ti if i'm hunger and there is one around

Visited January 2013