“Big Easy Souvenir ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Hard Rock on Bourbon is a haven for fans of music, food and great times. Whether you are down for a Legendary Burger, live music, or checking out music memorabilia and the latest Rock Shop collectibles, there's something for everyone at Hard Rock.
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

For me, no visit to a new city would be complete without a stop at the local Hard Rock Café, no exception here. For me it’s never a place to dine at or check out the memorabilia but to simply buy a souvenir.

ATMOSPHERE:
The restaurant & Rock Shop currently resides on bustling Bourbon Street, but not for long I’m assuming, as I noticed a Hard Rock Hotel was being built a few blocks away so I’m sure they’ll be absorbed. The restaurant sports colorful floorboards and a pretty impressive chandelier-like art piece made out of empty bottles that hangs above the bar. The vibe of the restaurant reminded me of a cabaret with ambient lighting and dark, bold colors.

ROCK SHOP:
Located at the front of the restaurant, t-shirt selection was not bad. I was happy to find a camouflage print with the traditional logo on the front, something I’ve never seen at other cafes. Oddly, the t-shirt sizes ran very large so I ended up picking a size smaller though I could’ve gone two sizes smaller if it were available. Service was mainstream.

OVERALL:
Another t-shirt added to my already packed closet!

Hard Rock Cafe N, Sales & Marketing Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed our atmosphere and we able to add a New Orleans souvenir to your collection! I will discuss our size variety with our retail manager as we usually have a good selection of all sizes. Thanks again for stopping in and giving us some valuable feedback!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Our family ate there one night last week. The fries were awesome. The service is a bit slow, but they are nice. It is definitely a good place to have some regular food in the midst of the "tourist" food they push in the French quarter.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize that the service was a bit slow - we are always working to improve service time, especially during the busy weekends. Thank you for visiting - we would love to welcome you back next time you are in New Orleans!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

moved to Bourbon Street, if it were not for 2 other restaurants/bars being full I would not have stopped here, I am HRC member but avoid Bourbon because of raunchiness

Hard Rock Cafe N, Sales & Marketing Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you stopping in and hope to see you again! Thank you for being a Hard Rock fan!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and rock and roll memorabilia. It was a great experience for us. Our server was great and the menu varied. The portions were plentiful, in fact the burgers were huge.

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed the café and your meal. We appreciate that you noticed the variety on our menu...we are certainly know for great burger, but there is so much more! Please come back and visit next time you are in the area! New items are always being added.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

The service was great. The food was also tasty and fresh. The area this restaurant is in is very busy so be prepared to walk through the crowd. I enjoyed my burger and the fajitas. I would come back here again.

Hard Rock Cafe N, Sales & Marketing Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We are delighted you enjoyed your meal. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!