“great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #268 of 1,919 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Hard Rock on Bourbon is a haven for fans of music, food and great times. Whether you are down for a Legendary Burger, live music, or checking out music memorabilia and the latest Rock Shop collectibles, there's something for everyone at Hard Rock.
Miamisburg, Ohio
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

gota have the fruitapalooza or a bloody mary or both food was great drinks great and the sercive was some of the bet we had while in new orleans

Visited July 2014
ed e, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your visit! I am very happy to hear that you not only enjoyed the food and drinks, but that our service was up to Hard Rock's high standards. Please come back to visit and tell all your friends about your awesome time at the Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans!

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Clovis, California
“Standard Hard Rock with a New Orleans spin.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Food was good and service was good and in a city known for its epic restaurants it serves a good purpose of a sense of normalcy in travel.

Visited August 2014
ed e, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you so much for providing feedback on your recent visit! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our cafe.
“DONT GO HERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and choose a local eatery. High priced and after sitting at our table for 20 minutes and never even getting our drink order in we left. So, sadly, I cannot tell you if the food was good or bad because I didn't even get to meet our waiter. Was completely ignored by the waitstaff, and truly disappointed. Couldn't find the manager and didn't feel like wasting any more time on an empty stomach. Much better places to eat on Bourbon and surrounding area. Skip this one completely.

ed e, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
I am very disappointed to hear that your recent visit was not up to our typical high standards. I would ask that you reach out to my AGM, Kiley, so that we may rectify this situation. Please feel free to call him at the cafe at 504-529-5617 or email him at neworleans_agm@hardrock.com
Austin, Texas
“First timer and it was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Decided to go here instead of the oyster bar across the street and I knew I had made the right choice when our waiter started singing and dancing to karaoke as well as the rest of the people in the restaurant. Staff is extremely family friendly and had a great experience with the atmosphere and food. I'm coming back next time for Mardi Gras!

Thank you so much for providing feedback on your recent visit. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time at our cafe! We look forward to seeing you again during Mardi Gras season.
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“It's ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Yesterday on Friday went there for lunch, it's Hard Rock Cafe of course almost the same everywhere , my husband ordered some kind of burger he said good , my daughter had beef fajitas she said it's good and I ordered hickory chicken something , I don't like it coz I can smell the chicken so I told our server I don't like it, I don't mind to pay but anyway he took it away from our bills , that was a customer service !! Good one

ed e, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
I am sorry to hear that you did not find your experience at Hard Rock Cafe up to our usual standards. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with helpful feedback that we can employ to raise our level of standards to provide every guest with a memorable experience.