“OK not great, enjoyable but have eaten better.”
Review of Fellini's Cafe - CLOSED

Fellini's Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: City Park
New Orleans
“OK not great, enjoyable but have eaten better.”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had a groupon so treated some friends. The service was very friendly and the restaurant has a nice laid back atmosphere. I had a wrap and it was really just okay. Not much special about it. A dining companion had a wrap also and wasn't crazy about it. Oddly enough we were going to order a pizza but a lady at another table complained about it and was trying to send it back. Maybe this very popular restaurant is going through a bad patch? The waiter was very nice and I could see this would be a fun place to bring a group of people for a fun night out.

• Visited September 2013

Panama City, Florida
“once upon a time...”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you're reading my reviews, you'll see that I'm from NOLA, lived in Mid-City, and moved away. I now visit annually and several of my old favorites have changed.
Fellini's is no different, unfortunately. My calzone was actually raw and cold in the middle. The other guests in my party had similar bad experiences.

• Visited April 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great food and service in Mid-city”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant twice- once at lunch and once at dinner. It is conveniently located within walking distance of my son's home. We have enjoyed salads, calzones, and sandwiches- all with interesting combinations and all equally delicious. A nice stop for good, quality eats at a moderate price.

• Visited August 2013
Austin TX
“Yum! And friendly!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We loved everything at Fellini's - the lavosh are huge and delicious, the pizzas are great, roasted lamb salad to die for, affordable wine and super friendly service. It's not fancy pants, casual and very very good!

Visited May 2013
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“Good food, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Dined here twice while I was staying in City Park area. Wait staff pleasant, food came quickly. Not exactly a romantic spot, but your basic pizza, take-out, Italian restaurant. Would definitely return on my next trip.

• Visited April 2013