“Great Neighborhood by City Park”
Review of Fellini's Cafe - CLOSED

Fellini's Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: City Park
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Fellini's a wonderful little spot to grab a bite. They have a pretty extensive menu. Their pizza is outstanding and they have a variety of delicious salads and wraps. They also have sandwiches and pasta dishes. I tend to find the pastas a bit on the heavy side, but my friends seem to like it. It is very reasonably priced and on the streetcar line. If it is summer, you can grab a snowball at Pandora and head to the park!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I only order from fellinis if I am wasted because everytime it sucks bigtime!!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had eaten at Fellini's before the hurricane and then after that In January of this year.
The food is much better and it makes me feel good that they came back!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2011

It was so hard to find a place round lakeview that delivered something besides italian or chinese. So I found Fellini's on google maps saying they delivered, and they do just not to this area. Neither I nor the new management (who was very pleasant) knew but since the food was made already and the driver willing to drive, I took it. He got here at a pretty good time and since I felt he went out his way I gave him a $20 when the food was $13.75 not including a $2 delivery charge I was unaware of but whatever. The portion was GREAT, I ordered the Crawfish Monica. It wasn't dry and they weren't stingy with the crawfish and everything was perfect but when I started eating I noticed there was little to no flavor. Not what to expect in New Orleans food. the rolls are to die for though i would try it again but just ask for cheese on the side!

Reviewed July 19, 2008

I just recently moved to new orleans and my wife and I have been trying out the local restaurants. Driving down the street the sign is well placed and catches the eye so we decided to stop by with a friend and check it out. We sat down and after 4 or 5 minutes our server finally came and took our drink order. After another 5 minute wait he brought our drinks and the menus. We browsed through the menus for another 5 minutes and then proceeded to wait for over 10 minutes without as much as a look for the server or management. We eventually called the manger as she was walking by our table and told her we hadn't been waited on. She said she would come right back and take care of us. We then watched as she went to the kitchen, picked up an order dropped of that order and then walked over to another table with their drinks and then took their order. So in that thirty minute time frame we managed to get our drink order and walk out without a word from any of the staff.

1  Thank newtoneworleans