“yummy italian!”

Pascal's Manale Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pascal's Manale Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 2,009 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Transit: You may hop on the St. Charles Avenue streetcar to Napoleon -- it's a few blocks away (stop #24 three blocks south of restaurant).
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My bf's father recommended this place while we were in NOLA so we gave it a shot and came uptown to try it on the one day we had a rental car. You don't need to drive here, you can take the St. Charles Ave Streetcar. It was very good, we had the eggplant side as an appetizer, I had the veal parm and he had some kinda fishy pasta that he enjoyed. (I dont eat fish so i dont even remember what it was) The service was also good and the waiter was very friendly and gave us some history as well as some recommendations for food and fun for the rest of our time in the area.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

While visiting New Orleans with friends, they suggested Pascal's Manale. I'm glad they did. They had a bacon wrapped diver scallop appetizer that was perfect, absolutely perfect. The BBQ Shrimp was fabulous. I had a seafood pasta that was loaded with seafood. I am so glad that my friends remembered this place from when they lived in town.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ate here first time in 1978. BBQ Shrimp...still great choice today. Key Lime Pie fresh and homeade.Had BBQ shrimp here many times. Always top notch. Good veal dishes also.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

They are living on there reputation. I remember when the food was fantastic. That was a long time ago.

1  Thank Barbara Y
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very well reviewed by family and native New Orleanians.. Known for their Barbequed Shrimp. Food was excellent and service was above par in every way.