“A Great Pie”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We blew through here on the last leg of our convention to the airport. The pizza was great, and quick. This tasted like authentic New York, not that I am from there, but this place sent me there. Enjoyed my brief visit, as will you.

1  Thank StevenC113

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went here on Mardi Gras, cuz it was open late and we had minors who could not get in a bar for dinner. We were seated fast in spite of the crowd. The service was excellent and the prices were great. Best pizza I have had in a while. My party, including a vegetarian, loved their non pizza orders. Topped it off with a slice of King Cake. Fantastic!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had a sausage pizza with extra sauce. It was very good. It was the best pizza I had in New Orleans. The service was good and I would recommend for anyone who wants some za.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I have never ordered something I didn't love. Outdoor sidewalk seating is perfect for nice weather. I've seen kids and dogs here too!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We were here early afternoon on a Sunday and it was not crowded at all. Server was very friendly and we were served our food promptly. Wife had the meatball sandwich and I had the chicken Caesar salad that was really good. Nice quantity of chicken and an abundance of fresh crisp lettuce. A nice clean inexpensive place to eat good food.

1  Thank jas45