“Couli's A local jewel”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Touro
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

While at the Mayfair, Mrs. Denise recommended this place a block away. It was awesome and the staff was super friendly!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Michelle R

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped and had brunch here while we toured the Garden District. It was nice to get away from the constant hustle and bustle of the French Quarter and go to a restaurant that didn't require a reservation, didn't have a dress code, and was relatively quiet on a Thursday morning. I had a cheese omelet and bagel. My husband had the hashy beefy. We were both very pleased with our own choices. My husband liked my omelet so much that when I got full, he finished it for me. We appreciated the fact that either fresh fruit or vegetables are available as side dish choices. The service was friendly. The vibe is laid back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the garden district and came here for bfast. Service was great and friendly. The special omelet with shrimp and brie was perfect

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Recommended by our host, we 5 seniors enjoyed our breakfast here. Their Eggs Creole is awesome. Be sure to add their special sausage gravy....not heavy....delish!!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank mfrommichigan
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Girls Trip, stayed in the Garden District and was told by the locals that this was the place to eat breakfast. They did not disappoint. They accommodated our large party quickly. The Corned Beef was exceptional as was the Huevos. Definitely a must have if you are staying in NOLA

Date of visit: April 2016