“Great food, nice staff, line moved quickly”
Review of Coulis

Coulis
Ranked #295 of 1,948 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Garden District
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great food, nice staff, line moved quickly”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a popular breakfast place with really nice staff and yummy food. Would definitely recommend and we'll return!

Visited August 2013

New Hampshire
“My favorite breakfast”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Coulis is a small breakfast and lunch restaurant at 3625 Prytania Street at the corner of Antonine St., a block south of St. Charles, behind the Best Western. Take the St. Charles streetcar to the Garden District. and get off at the Rite Aid and cross to the other side of St. Charles..

I have been to New Orleans 3 times and make it a point to visit Coulis for breakfast. I've always had the Ultimate French Toast because I can't bear not to. I told the kitchen staff that I was disappointed as I left. They asked why and said "because this is my favorite breakfast place and I live in New Hampshire"
This is a small place with a neighborhood feel. Well worth the effort.

After breakfast, tour the Garden District, a great place to walk around and absorb the flavor of Southern elegance.

Visited July 2013
Helena, Alabama, United States
“Best breakfast this side of heaven”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to this restaurant when we drove in to NOLA. It's all she thought about the rest of the trip. Servers were upbeat and helpful. The ultimate French Toast and huervos rancherous made for the perfect sweet and savory combination. My gf insists that the red sauce on her rancheros was the best she's ever had.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Eggs Benedict I've ever had”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The eggs benedict here is out of this world. I would eat it every single day for breakfast if I could. Very cute atmosphere, great service. I'd go back to new orleans just to eat at this restaurant again.

• Visited July 2013
“Yummy and plentiful”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice service, neighborhood joint, great breakfast. The portions are huge and can easily be shared. Eggs benecio, creole scramble and the hash browns are superb.

• Visited June 2013