“creole eggs. do it!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Garden District
Reviewed January 23, 2012

There was a long wait, but that was OK since we struck up conversation with the friendly locals in line. This is cool spot off the beaten path of the typical touristy sections of New Orleans.

Had a really nice Southern/Creole brunch here. Great food, wonderful service, lively atmosphere. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Food has a distinctive local flair. Ate breakfast and enjoyed the atmosphere and service.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Not to be missed breakfast with decent lunches too. Come hungry.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

WOW. My friends stayed in the quarter and the 1st morning I went DT, we ate at some restaurant in the qaurter...it was $15 and worse than a kansas dennys. Not only that our waitress was annoyed with us.
So I told my friends, yall are coming uptown for breakfast tomorrow, and they were happy they were. We all kept going on and on about how great and affordable it was. Great service, easy to find.
FYI if you see the restaurant is full, tell the waiter how many in ur party, and you have to stand in line outside. Actually very charming.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Coulis has never disappointed. I would stay away from the french toast which was weak.; The rest of it is plentiful and delicious. My girl gets the benedict and i get the ranchero or an omelette which is massive and fresh!