“Great food, great prices - who could ask for more?”
Review of Lebanon's Cafe

Lebanon's Cafe
Ranked #247 of 1,964 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: African, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food, great prices - who could ask for more?”
Reviewed May 8, 2007

I "discovered" Lebanon Cafe in March of this year. Finally, a place where the whole family can enjoy dinner together!

My husband’s a meat-eater, and he thoroughly enjoyed the lamb chops dinner.

My teenager is an exceedingly picky vegetarian. She was sure she wouldn’t like anything, so we ordered the assorted appetizer tray. We were all in heaven with the hummus, babaganoush, and labna, and my teen loved the fatoush she ordered as her meal.

I got the kibbi dinner, and it was absolutely delicious.

When we left, my daughter asked for a to-go box for the leftover pita bread. The waitress insisted on giving her a bag of fresh bread to take home.

The atmosphere was relaxing, the service was very good, and the food was delicious and reasonably priced. I highly recommend this place.

Alabama
“Great Food Reasonable price”
Reviewed February 21, 2007

This is a great alternative when you want something different from the wonderful Cajun food of New Orleans.

The food is very good, the portions large, and the price is very reasonable. I recently made a couple of visits. The first time I had the lamb chops. They came with a salad, Hummus and Pita and vegetables. The hummus was excellent, with a nice amount of oil. The lamb chops consisted of several chops cooked just the way I ordered them. One treat is the Lebanese ice tea. Make sure you have it served with the pine nuts.

The next time, I had the Kabob(lamb) Again a very large portion, very well seasoned and cooked perfectly. For a lighter meal the Lula Kabob pita is great.