“Never disappointed!!!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

My parents fly in from Maine once a year. My dad LOVES their Rosemary Lamb Chops, he says they are consistent perfection. My husband feels the same. I personally enjoy their Chicken Shawarma Salad with Labna and Mint tea. My mom loved their hummus with cauliflower and pomegrantie no matter what you buy, it is excellent and consistent. One of my now favorite restaraunt, in new orleans absolutely my favorite hands down for middle eastern food.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

We were a party of five that went on a Friday evening. Everyone enjoyed what they had; special mention goes to one of the specials, a grilled shrimp entree. The service was a little slow, but that was understandable, considering the restaurant is so busy this time of the week. You can count on Lebanon's Cafe for consistently delicious meals. It never rises to greatness, but since everything is so reasonable, why complain about that?

Reviewed March 25, 2017

I went there twice by now and the food was excellent. The prices are very reasonable.The atmosphere is pleasant as well - the place is very popular, but somehow does not feel too crowded.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

The perfect restaurant en route from the zoo to I-10. We love Lebanese food, and we were starving. My husband ordered the vegetable platter, a mezze of hummus, tabouli, baba ghannoush and felafel; I had the grilled shrimp with hummus and grilled vegetables, and the grandchildren had thinly sliced marinated chicken pieces with rice; they loved it, we all left happily stuffed. The waitress took great care of us, answered all our questions and was very patient with the children. The restaurant is full of Middle Eastern items, rugs, and a large mural covering one wall. The menu has a lot of variety, and a large, loyal clientele.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

This is by far the BEST Middle Eastern food outside of the Middle East. The restaurant is very popular. It is great when the manager comes around and asks if things are to your satisfaction as he supports his staff who are busy with their tasks. I just thought he was a bus boy helping out, but had a great time talking with him.