“Consistent”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We live in the neighborhood, so we eat there a lot. The food is consistent and not very expensive. BYOB.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I was born and raised in New Orleans, but now I am married to a Military man and we have lived all over the world, and this is my absolute favorite restaurant in the world. The food is consistently delicious. I have eaten here at least 50 times and its always where I want to go while visiting my family back in N.O.L.A. The waitresses are usually disinterested college students, but the are efficient and they have very quick service. I have ordered almost everything on the menu and everything is just as delicious and well prepared as the next. Try it you will not regret it!
My favorite is the Kebabs with hummus and salad, babaganoush, Lebanese tea, chicken Schwarma, and the stuffed grape leaves!!! Yum!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The food was very good. The portions are huge. We liked it so much we went out of our way to go back a second time. The tabbouleh was very delicious. The food is healthy too, which is why went in the first place. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Tip: This is down the street from the Rock N Bowl so it is a good place to go before a performance.

Tip2: There is parking on the street

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We came for dinner and enjoyed our meal. You can bring your own wine here. We had great food and good service. The only negative experience was that our entree came out before we finished our appetizers. So our table was pretty full. Will be back!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I found this place by accident during our first trip to NOLA back in 2004. We were very happy to find it still open in 2013 and to see that it was still as good as we remembered it. The food was amazing.

Food ordered: Hummus, Spinach Pie, Shawarma Sandwiches, Rice and of course, Lebanese Iced Tea.