“good middle-eastern fare”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed January 26, 2013

big portions of hummus, baba ganouj, labaneh, and all our other favorites. We got take out from here, so I can't rate the dining-in experience. Food was good and hearty.

There are newer reviews for Lebanon's Cafe

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been here twice on different trips to the city, and have loved it both times. The gyros are superb. They cook their lamb to perfection!

The menu is broad enough to try many different and delicious plates.

Parking is a nightmare. Just ride around the blocks and find a spot.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Middle Eastern food, casual dining, and great value all in a relaxed atmosphere can be found at Lebanon's Cafe. Chosing what you are going to eat is difficult. The menu is extensive. The humus and warm pita is a great way to start the meal. Make sure and bring your favorite bottle of wine from your cellar. Lebanon's does not sell alchohol. I am smitten with the Lamb Chops Dinner. They are cooked perfectly and have a char-grilled taste. I have not found a better Lamb Chop value in the city. The Sauteed Vegetable Plate is a Mardi Gras Extravaganza of color and taste. Our problem is that everything is so good that we want to over indulge. Your bill arrives with a little Laignappe. It is a small cup of Jordan Almonds. I constantly bribe the wait staff with a larger tip if the cup is full. Labanon's can seat 100 which is a lot for New Orleans. Many times there is a wait, but it is so worth it.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family and I love this place! The owner and his staff are always friendly. The food is outstanding. We go here all the time and have been for several years now. In fact, we served Lebanon Cafe at a party we had the night before my wedding to introduce my husbands family and mine to each other. The Combination kabob is my favorite, but I have yet to get anything second rate there. The service is really fast considering how packed they are all the time for dine-in or pick up.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Best Lubin I have ever had beyond my meema's. (It is Lebanese yogurt) Their grape leaves were good as well. I didn't care at all for the humus. It was bitter and not a good recipe in my opinion. Everything else on the appetizer platter was good.