“Excellent service, food is average!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse

Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 1,919 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Bourbon Street
“Excellent service, food is average!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Porterhouse steak medium well!!! This was an average steak and I was very surprised. I was expecting a top of the line tender steak, instead I got a home cooked steak that I could have went to the grocery for. The service is exceptional & that's what really sales this place. Our waiters were very knowledgeable and catered to our every need. I wouldn't go back based on the food being average .

South Florida, Florida
“Awesome service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I have ever been. Service was impeccable with three waiters catering to every need and anticipating others. Food was top notch. Menu said steak was 16 oz but it was bigger...I couldn't finish it all. Three guys went around to every table and sung a song at each. Top notch.

Visited March 2014
Covington, Louisiana
“One of The Big Easy's finest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Of course New Orleans is well known for its cuisine. But if you are in the mood for a truly great steakhouse, this should be your first choice! In the French Quarter, it has great ambience, as you would expect. The service is also impeccable. The star here however, is the incredible food. Steaks & Prime Rib are some of the best I have ever had. What I could never get enough of though, is the Potatoes Au Gratin. Shear Heaven! I have eaten here twice, & can't wait to go again!

• Visited September 2013
Orange, California, United States
“Great Service, Food and Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were at the Hyatt French Quarter just a couple of blocks away. We strolled around and asked a few folks on the street for a non-fish venue. Dickie Brennan's it was. We walked in on a busy Wednesday night and were seated after only a few minutes. Although there were several open tables, we were shown to a comfortable booth. I mention this, because as two women, we are often not given the best seats in the house. Kudos to this restaurant for their fair treatment! The steaks were awesome, as was the flawless service. We will be back next time we are in town.

Visited February 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“A top steak place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Service was excellent. The steaks were cooked exactly as requested. The sides were enough to share and then some. In a town known for seafood this is a first class place to eat. Sometimes a great steak is what you want and this would be near the top of my list for New Orleans.

Visited November 2013