“Ladies Lunch at its best!”
Review of Commander's Palace

Commander's Palace
Ranked #29 of 1,964 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Garden District
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Ladies Lunch at its best!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had a fabulous time - our waiter was great, we all bought meals that came with three martinis for 25 cents each that were fantastic, the food is definitely worth the money, and we even took a tour of the wine cellar. Highly recommend!

Visited March 2014

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Manila
“Best meal in NOLA”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We were very happy with the service and the food. The food was well presented, well paced and oh soo good!

The wait staff was great, one even stood on a chair to take a picture of us. He said it was a good angle.

We will definitely be back when we're in town.

1 Thank Adventure_MD
London, England, United Kingdom
“I can't wait to visit again!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

A friend suggested I visit Commander's Palace to celebrate my birthday while in New Orleans for the Jazz Festival - the restaurant did not disappoint.

We were warmly greeted by the front desk upon our arrival. When I informed them that it was my birthday celebration we were given the prized window seat ;-)

We went there on a Sunday for brunch, so the jazz orchestra were playing. The band helped to create a lively atmosphere while we were eating. The food was simply divine. I don't normally manage to finish a three-course meal but I had to on this occasion!! They even brought out a small cake with a candle to sing happy birthday to me.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the level of service and cannot wait to visit again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Legair1
Saratoga, California
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This was one of 3 restaurants that we made reservations to eat at.. It was the best. I think they had 3 or 4 waiters for each table. You definitely never had to look for someone if you needed anything. The food, steak, fish vegetables sooo good! I don't know what they put into their strawberry shortcake but it doesn't taste like mine. Eating like this was going to cause an expansion of the waist.

Visited April 2014
Naperville, Illinois
“Excellent food and outstanding service”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went there with bated breath due to the high marks this restaurant received and it definitely didn't disappoint. When we arrived, we were greeted and they escorted us to our table. To get to your table, you have to walk through the kitchen which is always nice (no secrets) Sat us at a very nice table. Offer some good choices as to packaged meals. I order the smoked pheasant which was outstanding. The gumbo was out of this world. Ended with the Bread Pudding which was phenomenal.

• Visited May 2014