“Saturday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Commander's Palace

Commander's Palace
Ranked #16 of 1,842 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Garden District
Dallas, Texas
“Saturday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Second recent trip and it was perfect. CP took a dip awhile back but I have to say my recent experience at CP for Saturday Brunch has been excellent.

• Visited December 2012

• Thai first
New York
“best restaurant ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

we eat out a lot and by far this was the BEST restaurant experience i ever had. the food was great, the service impeccable, the ambiance wonderful.

Visited October 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wow - Service even more exceptional than I remembered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I took a friend for her first Jazz Brunch this past Sunday. The staff could not have been nicer. My friend made many special requests, and they fully met every one. We both loved the food. I was touched by the staff's care to accommodate my food allergies when I ordered. We had a great time eating on the courtyard. They didn't rush us at all, and we enjoyed a leisurely two hour meal

Visited December 2012
1 Thank tilda54
NYC
“What an Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Commander's is everything you could hope for. Fabulous local specialties, wonderful ambience, attentive and gracious service. And don't miss their Crescent City Cooler!

Visited November 2012
Lake Charles, La
“Great Romantic Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

My hubby and I came into New Orleans for the weekend and per Trip Advisors reviews I made us reservations here. I had never heard of it but trusted the reviews. They were dead on!! They called me the day before and reminded me about our reservation and said they were looking forward to having us. We got to the restaurant early and were greeted and seated immediately. Staff was very polite and welcoming. We were told to try 3 things. Turtle soup, Osi Bucco and bread pudding soufflé. These were all delicious!! Our server was Jeff and he was great. Very prompt and our drinks never went empty. We will definitely eat here again when we are looking for a nice romantic dinner. NOTE DRESS CODE. NO JEANS.