“No pasta?”
Review of Irene's Cuisine

Irene's Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Irene's Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,009 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

As a vegetarian, Italian restaurants are usually reliable for veg-friendly food. My food was awesome, but how can I return when I have no variety? Sunny was the best; he truly attempted to accommodate me. The ambiance was romantic and I left full. Definitely save room for the bread pudding, which is like 3 desserts in one, complete with cinnamon whipped cream, iced cream, bananas with bananas foster sauce....mmmmm. Add some simple pasta dishes so I can come back each week!

1  Thank Nancy138
Write a ReviewReviews (1,915)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We ate at several wonderful restaurants in New Orleans, but this was my favorite. Cozy, atmosphere, wonderful food and waiters. We started with the Escargot (stuffed in mushrooms - yum!) For entrees, I had the fish almandine (made with a local black drum) and my husband had the cioppino (San Francisco style fish stew). We will definately return. I had read that sometimes there is a long wait, but we walked right in on a Wednesday night.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Had the best meal from drinks to dessert it starts when they open the door and greet you until the time they say thank you! food, service and atmosphere A++++++++ ! So awesome make a reservation or expect to wait a little but worth it completely

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Looking for great Italian in the French Quarter? This is the place. Located on a a quiet corner in the Northwest section of the French Quarter, this unobtrusive restaurant is known for its' Italian fare. Locals eat here. Don't always need a reservation, but I would suggest it. Excellent all around!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

the staff are so friendly and warm at this little cosy restaurant. every food dish was amazing...zuchini soup, irene's oysters, salad, mussels, seafood cioppino with pasta. best italian food ever!