“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Clover grill is located on Bourbon st in the French Quarter. They are open 24 hrs. The food is really good.it is a smaller place, and depending on the time you go, expect a waiting line. We went on Halloween and it was crazy busy, but so worth the wait!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I decided to try this claim for worlds best hamburgers. This place did not disappoint me at all. Very clean restaurant, and burgers was very good, among the best I have ever had.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Went to Clover Grill for early breakfast. One of the most least expensive places to eat. Good greasy diner style food, and open 24 hours for those late night, after-drinking cravings.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Saw this in a local magazine and wanted to go get a burger cooked under a hubcap! It's a small place - but we were able to get a table. We both got burgers and shared an order of fries. Everything was delicious!! One cook, one server - nothing fancy - but a great diner. Seemed like a lot of locals eat there - which is always a good sign. We ended up going back another day - we wanted just a little something to eat before heading out for a swamp tour. My husband got a BLT (although they were out of tomatoes) and I got a grilled chicken sandwich. Both were very good again. Prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend. I'm sure breakfast would be delicious there - but we had free breakfast at our hotel.

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Walking back from Frenchmen Street at 2am, I was hungry and found this small diner. There’s a few tables and also a counter to sit at.

I ordered a hamburger and tater tots. The food is cooked in front of you and the hamburger is covered with a hubcap to cook which I thought was different but cool. My food was really good and I loved the tater tots. The cost was about fifteen bucks with tip. Service was fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018