“Delightful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Warehouse/Central Business District
Cross street: Julia Street
Description: Opened in 1990 by Chef Emeril Lagasse in New Orleans, Emeril's Restaurant serves his signature style of "New New Orleans" cuisine, featuring the best local and regional seasonal ingredients. Nestled in a renovated pharmacy warehouse on Tchoupitoulas Street in the heart of the city's Warehouse District, Emeril's interior features rustic exposed brick and glass walls flanking one side of the main dining room, with plaster-lathe wood forming a wine wall on the other. Guests may enjoy watching the action in the kitchen while enjoying a meal at the chef's Food Bar.
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Had dinner here, the staff was attentive, food was wonderful, and the drinks were strong. An absolute stop when in NOLA

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,730)

Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

So the thing is, we added some people to our group last minute, more of a true mistake and these guys were talking in front of us and staff like it was a big mistake. I know we inconvenienced them, but best to professionally and quietly make it work. That was not the case. One very vocal waiter especially.

The food was slightly above average to me. I had the sirloin.

Prices were not unreasonable for a Northeastern person... but might be in some cases.

The apps were ok. I do not recommend the sausage. The bread was really good.

Service otherwise was excellent.

The wine selected for us was just okay to me.

In the end, the experience was average but would have been better had the comments I overheard remained in someones head.

I would recommend still, and it will likely be better than ours.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a large group for dinner on Saturday night. The meal was perfect, staff attentive, and service was 5 star. The food was delivered to everyone at the same time. It was a great dining experience. The crab stuffed artichoke and shrimp with grits are a must!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019

I came here with a very large group, and the attentive service and quality of meals were incredible. I highly recommend taking the advice of the servers, everything they offered delivered spectacularly. I had the drum and cannot recommend it enough, it's definitely an opportunity for Emeril to show off and there's a reason it's been on the menu for decades.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Went with clients for lunch while in town.
The service was very good.
The food was subpar.
BBQ tastes like beef gravy, the pickled ham a cheese had no taste at all...just bread. No on out of 5 of us enjoyed our meal. The banana cream pie was good at the end.
Funny thing was our Uber drive told us not to go there...
Won't again.