“New Orleans”

Emeril's New Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's New Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,947 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Cross street: Julia Street
Description: Opened in 1990 by Chef Emeril Lagasse in New Orleans, Emeril's Restaurant serves his signature style of "New New Orleans" cuisine, featuring the best local and regional seasonal ingredients. Nestled in a renovated pharmacy warehouse on Tchoupitoulas Street in the heart of the city's Warehouse District, Emeril's interior features rustic exposed brick and glass walls flanking one side of the main dining room, with plaster-lathe wood forming a wine wall on the other. Guests may enjoy watching the action in the kitchen while enjoying a meal at the chef's Food Bar.
Seattle
“New Orleans”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a fantastic place to eat. Food was absolutely wonderful and had a variety of items to choose from. Wait staff was awesome. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. All of our needs were met even without asking.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Miami, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Ate here during a bachelorette party. The wait staff was very nice and accommodating. I ate the drum and it was delicious. All the menu items looked great!

• Visited August 2014
Midland, Texas
“Incredible!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

From start to finish, this place was absolutely perfect! The service was some of the best I have ever encountered. We felt like there was an entire staff dedicated to just the three of us. Everything we ordered was amazing and we all ate way too much by the time we left! This was for sure one of the best experiences I have had at a restaurant. I definitely recommend going!

• Visited June 2014
Chicago
“Forgettable”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I wanted to go wild for this restaurant. Maybe I was expecting too much.

Two days after eating here, I had forgotten what I ordered. This is not usually the case when I enjoy a meal. I had to go back to the menu today to remember that oh yeah - I had the average "Emeril's" New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp - the average Emeril's Salad - the Andouille Crusted Drum that arrived at the table about ten minutes after all the other diners at our table received their food - and the ehhhh Emeril's Banana Cream Pie.

See - I tried to go all out Emeril's and man did he let me down.

From what I remember - I'm pretty sure the food was okay - because if it were really bad - i am sure I would have remembered that.

Emeril's you made me sad.

Recommended only if you want to say you've been there.

1 Thank John K
Hitchcock
“Heavenly!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I can't enough say about Emeril's . The food was outstanding and the wait staff incredible. It's a good thing I don't live in NOLA because calorie wise it wood be terrible!