“You WONT regret it!!!”

Emeril's New Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's New Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,997 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Cross street: Julia Street
Description: Opened in 1990 by Chef Emeril Lagasse in New Orleans, Emeril's Restaurant serves his signature style of "New New Orleans" cuisine, featuring the best local and regional seasonal ingredients. Nestled in a renovated pharmacy warehouse on Tchoupitoulas Street in the heart of the city's Warehouse District, Emeril's interior features rustic exposed brick and glass walls flanking one side of the main dining room, with plaster-lathe wood forming a wine wall on the other. Guests may enjoy watching the action in the kitchen while enjoying a meal at the chef's Food Bar.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is by far one of , if not the best meal I've ever had! A bit pricey but well worth every penny!!! My husband had smoked duck and I had shrimp and grits.....we had stuffed chicken wings for an appetizer, the staff was very friendly, professional and made you feel special. I would no doubt return to this restaurant in a heartbeat! yoru will have to get there early....reservations highly recommended

Write a ReviewReviews (2,320)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a chefs choice dinner of 6 plates with wine pairing. All the food was delicious, but the scallops were superior! Highly recommend trying this place!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband kept repeating, "best meal ever" the evening we had dinner at Emeril's. We chose the restaurant to celebrate our 35th anniversary. We were given a complimentary appetizer (pork, relish, in a pastry shell). For our mail entrees, we had the maple glazed salmon and the swordfish. The waiter brought us their fresh sherbert -- each with a lighted candle. We finished off by splitting the banana cream pie. Everything was delicious and the service was fantastic!

2  Thank DonnaStram
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had the opportunity to dine at Emeril's while visiting New Orleans. Although we enjoyed many fine meals while there, this was without a doubt the best. My wife is still raving about how that was the best salmon she has ever eaten. I had the Tanglewood chicken which I thoroughly enjoyed. The wine list was also extremely impressive and had some amazing choices. The service was impeccable

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ordered pork chop and asked about what was on the desert menu so I could decide if I wanted to order the souffle that took a half hour. Never received the desert menu. When dinner arrived the pork chop was extremely rare. Waiter came by prior to my cutting into it and didn't come back to inquire. Left most of it on the plate. Bus boy picked it up without comment. They brought desert menu to table it was dark and the font was too small to read I commented that I could not read it and the waiter walked away. My husband ordered the desert special and coffee. He never received the coffee. Would not return. Service and food extremely disappointing.