“As advertised”

Emeril's New Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's New Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,990 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Cross street: Julia Street
Description: Opened in 1990 by Chef Emeril Lagasse in New Orleans, Emeril's Restaurant serves his signature style of "New New Orleans" cuisine, featuring the best local and regional seasonal ingredients. Nestled in a renovated pharmacy warehouse on Tchoupitoulas Street in the heart of the city's Warehouse District, Emeril's interior features rustic exposed brick and glass walls flanking one side of the main dining room, with plaster-lathe wood forming a wine wall on the other. Guests may enjoy watching the action in the kitchen while enjoying a meal at the chef's Food Bar.
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Simple. The service was excellent. the food was excellent and the price is "excellent". Not the most expensive in NOLA, but 1 of the best I ate at during my week. The double pork chop was incredible!. Be advised, check the open - close times. I also had the prawns. Nothing special and only 4 but presentation was nice. I would suggest any of the meats.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I went on Valentine's Day while we were visiting NOLA. The restaurant was very cozy and inviting. Was a large assortment on the drink menu as well as the entree menu. The wait service was wonderful! They were very knowledgeable and helpful. We thought the entree was going to be a smaller portion so we decided to get an appetizer of BBQ shrimp. (YUM) We were wrong. Our entrees were very filling. Our meals were wonderful! Although we were very full, my husband had to get the signature banana pie. I felt the prices were comparable to anyplace else that was nice in New Orleans.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Flavorful, beautiful Jambalaya with tender succulent shrimp, not the "mush" I found elsewhere. Food presentation was gorgeous, as expected, and the service was excellent.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I've been hearing all week how this place has lost it. I can confirm undoubtedly - it's still awesome. We had great food and the service was without fault. And don't believe the hype - the stories of "Emeril's" demise have been greatly exaggerated. There's really no further need to sing it's praises, just go and enjoy

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I have eaten here often and always love the food. I get something different each time I go. Most of the time I have gone with other people and it has been for dinner. However, I went by myself for lunch a couple weeks back as I work just two blocks away. I had decided to try the famous bbq shrimp appetizer for my meal and then get the famous banana cream pie for dessert. My server didn't seem to understand that this amount of food was all I wanted and would be enough for lunch that day. He was a bit rude about trying to get me to order an entree. Just after I ordered, a couple came and was seated next to me. My server knew who they were. I noticed that they must have been important the way he was treating them. Another server pretty well started taking care of me at this point. I travel a good deal and eat at lots of places. I have seldom felt like I was less important than fellow guests at hotels and restaurants. But, this was not the case during this experience. I love the food at Emeril's and will probably go back. I was just a bit frustrated by the unprofessionalism of this experience. For a solo guest who spent $25 for an appetizer and dessert at lunch, I was hoping for better treatment.