“Easy to overlook but give it a shot ”
Review of Cafe Conti

Cafe Conti
Ranked #130 of 2,143 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Prince Conti, so this was no brained for breakfast. It is on the small side, but food comes out quickly and it doesn’t taste rushed, if that makes sense. It’s fairly inexpensive and the staff was friendly. Wonderful iced cafe au lait

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

It almost feels like you're eating at a friend's dining room, small and quaint with a fireplace in the middle of the room. The eggs Benedict and peaches and cream crepes were great. Would go again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This is the 2nd best eggs Benedict in America so far!!! They are delicious and beautifully put together. I really LOVED this tiny beautiful well light cafe. It was quaint and modest, perfect service and GREAT EGGS. I really loved it!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Our daughter who lives in Nola suggested we meet there for breakfast one morning. It is easy to walk by and you go through a little lobby of the Prince Conti hotel to get there. We had a lovely meal. Many traditional breakfast foods along with specials like shrimp and grits and some special omelets. Cute decor, good service and good food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and thought it would be a good place for breakfast.
The crepes itself was thicker than I'm used to. The filling was OK. It came out looking more like a burrito than a crepe. It was barely warm. There was only one other table. Yet, the service was slow. The next time I'm in New Orleans I think I'll be skipping this place.

Date of visit: July 2018