This rental property was the perfect place for my friends and me to spend our extended weekend in New Orleans. We were a group of seven (including myself) and had a great time.
1) Pool and jacuzzi -- a huge win when you're trying to cool off. There's also outdoor speakers for an phone / iPod connection
2) In-unit washer and dryer
3) Clean and updated kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, living area
4) Coffee maker!
5) Wii gaming system (although the controllers needed batteries and we never got around to purchasing some)
The house is within walking distance to numerous bars and restaurants on Market St. There's also a Walgreens and grocery store nearby, too, in case you need to buy some essential items.
We took a cab to and from French Quarter / Bourbon St. It's around $20 each way, including tip. Not a bad deal at all for a group our size!
Things that were not so perfect, but also not a big deal:
1) Few bugs (spiders, cockroaches)
2) The house only has one full bathroom inside. There is a separate bathroom outside as well as an open show. We directed the guys there and they were fine! :)
I would highly recommend this place to friends and visitors. The owner is also very friendly and personable. If only it could hold more people!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
|Large groups||People with pets|