“Great experience ”

Hex: Old World Witchery
Ranked #4 of 227 Shopping in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Hex New Orleans offers Psychic Readings with authentic Witches and magical merchandise for both the curious and Witch alike. Whether you want a candle to bless your home, herbs and roots to make your own magic, a potion to attract love, the perfect ritual tool, a Voodoo doll made by a real practitioner, or to cast a spell at our authentic Witches' Altar, Hex is for those who believe in magic and those whose hearts beat with its fire. Be sue to click Book Now to schedule a psychic reading!
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great experience ”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Everyone in this shop is very helpful and always ready to answer any questions you may have. My husband and I had a great reading with Sharon she made us feel very comfortable. Thank you for a wonderful reading. If you are ever in New Orleans you must stop and check out this shop, you won't regret it.

2 Thank ColeyLeFrancois

West Jordan, Utah, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great shop.”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

this shop is clean, Organized and friendly staff. The stuff here is great. I've went back about 3 times in our 6 day trip. The staff are very knowledgable with the product and can help you out with anything. ONLY downside is that most of the items have their logo and price printed on it, so it's hard to buy a gift without the price on the back.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Kelly L
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hex old word witchery”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I was in New Orleans a few weeks ago and stopped by your shop I was blown away you have a great place I will be returning you have everything us lil witches need thanks I will be back

2 Thank Riotgirl2014
Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Shop & Insightful Psychic”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had a great time wandering around the store looking at the vast array of fun items, but what made the experience so great was my 15 minute reading with Sharon Graham. I'd never had a tarot reading before, but she did a great job explaining as we went along and I walked away feeling like she had made some insightful comments. Very excellent! I'm definitely recommending my friends check this place out on their next trip to Nola. Thanks, Sharon!

2 Thank Mathew C
Plano, Texas
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great shop with psychic”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Friendly, helpful staff, loved my psychic reading. Items they sell are made from real "witches" and the prices are less then any of the other shops I went to.

2 Thank rowley848