“BBQ at Saucy's”

Saucy's BBQ
Ranked #456 of 1,933 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Garden District
Description: BBQ Restaurant on Historic Magazine Street in Uptown New Orleans, set in a cozy atmosphere. We specialize in large tender dry rub St. Louis cut Ribs, juicy Pulled Pork & tender Brisket, as well as, Our Signature Brisket QUEsadillas & Cochon Bleu sandwich featuring pulled pork topped with crumbled blue cheese & melted pepper jack cheese served on a toasted sesame seed egg bun. Smoked Hot Boudin, Chaurice & Alligator Sausages. Smoked & Grilled Chicken Breast, Quesadillas, along with our Signature Baked Mac & Smoked Beans, Spicy Cole Slaw, Deviled Egg Potato Salad and Grilled Asparagus Sides. We offer Lunch Specials Monday - Friday. BYOB...We'll keep it cold for ya'. Outdoor seating too. Open for Lunch & Dinner Monday-Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM. We also specialize in Catering for Business Meetings, Company Picnics & Family Reunions, and Special Events. *Now offering Delivery thru NOLA Food Delivery* Mon/5-8:30pm,Tue/5-8:30pm,Wed-Sat/Noon-8:30pm,Sun/Noon-6pm
Slidell
“BBQ at Saucy's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was great!! Atmosphere is neat but food was wonderful. Price very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Visited October 2013

“AHHH-MAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

There BBQ is simply amazing! Great service! The different BBQ sauces are great! I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited August 2013
Woodstock, Illinois
“I was sad when it was over!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I visited a friend in New Orleans who had eaten here once and suggested it when another restaurant we wanted to try was too busy. Saucy's was not busy and I have no idea why not! The people were friendly, the menu was big enough but not overwhelming, and it was really cute, with great people-watching. After we ate, my friend and I sat and chatted and it was lovely.
I had a combination pulled pork/boudin plate with spicy coleslaw and mac and cheese. While I wasn't a big fan of the coleslaw, the rest of the food was cooked to perfection! The servings were generous, but I kept eating after I was full because I enjoyed it so much. The sweet tea was really good as well. Definitely go here if you're in NOLA!

Visited May 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

After spending the morning in the Garden District looking at the many unique mansions we decided it was time for lunch. We headed down to Magazine St and in the 4200 block came upon Saucy's. The lunch crowd had not arrived as yet so we has Gary, one of the owners, telling us the history of the establishment and more importantly about the menu. I had the Pull Pork Plate with beans and Spicy Creole Cole Slaw and my wife had the Beef Brisket with Sweet & Spicy Vinegar Purple Slaw and Baked Macaroni. Incredible tasting and good size proportions. It was the best casual meal we had during our stay in NOLA. Would highly recommend it to everybody.

• Visited January 2013