“Dawgs in NOLA? Yep!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on a whim and was blown away! The menu is simplistic and right to the point with many ways to customize your dog. The service is fast, friendly and has a great low key atmosphere. Will definitely be going again when I return to NOLA.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A relatively new business to the French Quarter. I like the North Rampart Street location. It's easy to find parking nearby. Great for lunch if you are going to check out Armstrong Park or going to the Tour Treme' that starts down the street. They have hot dogs done any way your heart desires! Different types of wieners, lots of choices of toppings and the people there are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was very clean. I have eaten here twice, once with a co worker and once with my son - both of them are very picky eaters - both of them loved it. So did I. This is defiantly a sit down hot dog. Try it - You'll be dreaming about your next visit there too!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

When I go to a restaurant I always look to see if they cater to all clientele. Dreamy Weenies does! Numerous types of hotdogs and three different veggie versions. A great snack or make it a meal and get the seasoned waffle fries. The best is when you eat in and have great Nola jazz playing as you look out at the Louis Armatrong sign that let's people into Congo square and the park.

This is a stop I always hit when I am in New Orleans.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by the front desk attendant at our hotel. I was pretty dubious but it was really delicious!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

They have hot dogs for everyone including vegan options, and they are wonderful. We just happened to be walking by so this was just a snack, so we didn't try the extras, but I would guess they were good as well.